40th Anniversary Poster Competition
The Canadian Health Coalition (CHC) is a public advocacy organization dedicated to the preservation and improvement of public health care in Canada. We are thrilled to be celebrating our 40th anniversary in 2019!
We are inviting artists of all ages to mark this important milestone by designing a poster that illustrates the importance of protecting and expanding public health care in Canada. The CHC will use the winning poster to promote activities surrounding our anniversary.
Everyone can participate.
$500 cash prize
How to Apply
Submit the following information:
• An image that reflects the importance of Canadian public health care.
• A description of the design and the motivation behind it (maximum 100 words).
• Personal contact information including name, postal address and email.
All posters must be submitted by email to CHC40thanniversary@gmail.com before January 6, 2019 (DEADLINE EXTENDED!). Please specify “Poster competition” in the subject line.
• There are no restrictions on layout, colour schemes and designs. Posters will be evaluated based on the originality of the design and how it conveys the theme.
• All posters must be the independent work of the artist.
• Entries must be submitted as a PDF file with a resolution of 300dpi. Note: the file must be 5 MB of less.
• If text is included, posters must be produced in both official languages. (Translation can be provided)
• Participants can submit more than one poster, but they must make separate entries for each one.
• The posters submitted become the intellectual property of the CHC. Participants authorize the CHC to copy, share and distribute the posters at its discretion.
• The Canadian Health Coalition will select the winners.